Thursday, January 7, 2010

"9/11 was an Inside Job" por Scootle Royale (Sub. Español)

I was already aware that the song "Yet Another '9/11 Was An Inside Job' Song" by Debunking the Debunkers blog contributor Scootle Royale had been translated into Spanish. However I just found out that YouTube user "NewWorldNoticias" added Spanish subtitles to the video a few weeks ago. As I've pointed out before the 9/11 truth movement has been exploding worldwide for quite some time, and this fact pains the so-called debunkers. ¡9/11 verdad ahora!

Scootle's Comment:

I just found out my uplifting "...Here's Tom With The Weather" video has also been translated into a foreign language. This one in German. It's gained more views over there in 3 weeks than the original has in 3 months.

Muchas gracias and vielen dank to those who took the time to translate and subtitle the videos. :)

Here's a message someone sent me on Youtube a few days ago:

Dude great job on the 9/11 was an inside job song! I listen to it over and over again. It really gets you thinking about the possibility that it may have been a inside job! You have really persuaded me that it was an inside job!
Nice to know I'm not just preaching to the choir. The mainstream media constantly tells us that we are powerless. Well I think this is living proof that, no matter how insignificant we think we are, we can all do something. I mean I can't even sing for god sakes!